Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

how to download drivers via PCs and laptop

Well yesterday my aunt told me to reinstall the computer system of his son, finished install driver turned my computer there is no question to my friends all turned out the driver does not have the same, I had my break and I took the book articles new computer I bought last night at the my bag, the new fair aunt home directly after school. beca me there was a tutorial how to Download All Drivers Laptop Computers and I try



Here's How To Download All Drivers and Laptop Computers:

1. Right-click My Computer and select Properties.


 
2. Click on Hardware then select Device Manager
3. Once Device Manager opens, select one of the drivers who have not been installed, which is marked with a yellow question mark. Then right click on one of them for example Ethernet Controller (Lan Card), select Properties.



  4. After that, came the Properties window of the device. Select the Details tab trus Click ID device. Then copy the ID of the device by pressing Ctrl + C.



5.
Next, open the site Devid.info. Then paste the device ID that has been copied in the "Enter Device Id". Then click "OK".







  6. Next will come some driver options we want. Then select one. Then click the Download / Download.


Next


 

7. Then download the driver with the click of drivers that are on the line "FILE"

may be useful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | fantastic sams coupons